Immigration Law / General

The regular Aliens Act relates to people who, for example, want to come to the Netherlands or want to stay in the Netherlands for a shorter or longer period of time because of family, study or work. In such cases it is often necessary to engage an immigration or residence lawyer. Bostan law firm can help you apply for an authorization for temporary stay (visa) or a residence permit. Our office specializes in handling matters related to the residence of foreigners in the Netherlands.

Scroll to Top